rules and policies
- Request to:
Department of Land & Natural Resources
- Law used:
State of Hawaii UIPA
- Status of this request:
- Request asleep
- Summary of Request
- Please provide me with copies of the rules and policies governing the following:
- approvals for new seawalls, revetments and other shoreline armoring materials
- emergency approvals for placing sandbags, walls, boulders, revetments etc. on the shoreline to protect property.
- the illegal placement by property owners of boulders, sandbags, revetments, walls, etc. on the shoreline.
- shoreline certifications
- easements on the shoreline
- non-conforming structures on the shoreline