Real Property Tax Valuation Service
- Request to:
Department of Budget & Fiscal Services
- Law used:
State of Hawaii UIPA
- Status of this request:
- Request refused
- Refusal Reason
- #1, M&S Valuation Service Cost Manual -- "Government records must be confidential to avoid frustration or [sic] government functions-confidential commercial / proprietary information."
#2, M&S - CoreLogic proposal or other procurement solicitation -- Agency does not maintain the records.
#3, Contract price for M&S-CoreLogic valuation services -- "City does not have a contract with CoreLogic."
- Summary of Request
- Members of the Oahu Real Property Tax Advisory Commission – Valuation Committee would like the following to be provided to the Committee to assist and aid the Commission with thorough, inclusive and transparent data regarding the City’s real property tax valuations and processes:
1. Marshall & Swift - CoreLogic Residential and Commercial Valuation Service Cost Manual;
2. Marshall & Swift - CoreLogic – Request for proposal or other procurement solicitations for Marshall & Swift-CoreLogic valuation services; and
3. Contract price for Marshall & Swift-CoreLogic valuation services.