Minutes from the November 2019 meeting
Messages in this request
|From||<< Name Not Public >>|
|Subject||Records Request for City Ethics Commission: Minutes from the November 2019 meeting [#309]|
|Date||Jan. 27, 2020, 2:12 p.m.|
|To||City Ethics Commission|
Aloha, Pursuant to the public records law, I would like to request the following records in electronic format sent to my email address.
Please provide a copy of the minutes from the Nov. 13, 2019, Commission meeting. I understand they are in draft form.
[... Show complete request text] << Name Not Public >>
- 5 months, 1 week agoJan. 27, 2020, 2:12 p.m.: << Name Not Public >> sent a message to City Ethics Commission.
|From||Ethics Commission – City Ethics Commission|
|Subject||Response to Request for Information|
|Date||Jan. 29, 2020, 9:41 a.m.|
Dear Ms. << Name removed >> , Attached please find the response to your Request for Information. Sincerely, Honolulu Ethics Commission 925 Dillingham Blvd., Suite 190 Honolulu, HI 96817 Office (808)768-9242 Website: www.honolulu.gov/ethics<http://www... [Description: Description: Image result for twitter image] Follow us on Twitter!<https://twitter.com/HonEt... ______________________________________________ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for the use of the addressee. This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender at <<email address>> and email address> > at (808) 768-9242, and delete it from your computer without retaining any copies. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 5 months, 1 week agoJan. 29, 2020, 9:42 a.m.: Received an email from City Ethics Commission.
- 5 months, 1 week agoJan. 29, 2020, 6:10 p.m.: << Name Not Public >> published an attachment on request Minutes from the November 2019 meeting.
- 5 months, 1 week agoJan. 29, 2020, 6:11 p.m.: << Name Not Public >> published an attachment on request Minutes from the November 2019 meeting.
- 5 months, 1 week agoJan. 29, 2020, 6:11 p.m.: << Name Not Public >> set status to 'Request Successful'.