- Request to:
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Law used:
- State of Hawaii UIPA
- Status of this request:
- Request refused
- Refusal Reason
- "Government records that, by their nature, must be confidential in order for the government to avoid the frustration of a legitimate government function"
- Summary of Request
- I would like a copy of emails sent between Robert Klein, attorney representing the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, and the Office of the Auditor between January 2017 and December 2017.
Messages in this request
|From||<< Name Not Public >>|
|Subject||Records Request for Office of Hawaiian Affairs: Emails [#78]|
|Date||Dec. 4, 2017, 2:57 p.m.|
|To||Office of Hawaiian Affairs|
Aloha, Pursuant to the public records law, I would like to request the following records in electronic format sent to my email address.
I would like a copy of emails sent between Robert Klein, attorney representing the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, and the Office of the Auditor between January 2017 and December 2017.
[... Show complete request text] << Name Not Public >>
|From||Raina Gushiken – Office of Hawaiian Affairs|
|Subject||UIPA Request dated 12/04/17|
|Date||Dec. 18, 2017, 4:20 p.m.|
Aloha e Ms. << Name removed >> , Please find attached, my letter of today's date. Mahalo, Raina P.B. Gushiken Counsel for Employment Practices and Compliance, Office of Hawaiian Affairs 560 N. Nimitz Highway, Suite 200|Honolulu, Hawai'i 96817 Direct: (808) 594-1772 | Facsimile: (808) 594-0240 | <<email address>> and email address> > CONFIDENTIALITY: The information herein is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated person(s) named above, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is legally privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that you have received this email in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, there has been no intention to waive any privilege and such privilege has not been waived. Please notify us immediately by telephone at 808-594-1772 or by replying to this message. Please destroy any printed copies and delete this message from any electronic media. Mahalo.
- 1 year, 2 months agoJan. 6, 2018, 4:12 p.m.: Office of Hawaiian Affairs refused to provide information on the grounds of "Government records that, by their nature, must be confidential in order for the government to avoid the frustration of a legitimate government function".
- 2 months, 4 weeks agoDec. 21, 2018, midnight: << Name Not Public >> made the request 'Emails' public.
- 2 months, 4 weeks agoDec. 21, 2018, midnight: << Name Not Public >> published an attachment on request Emails.